- JonathanTerranovaAsked on November 24, 2010 at 09:26 AM
I can't "Share Form" or grab the "Source Code."
I copied an older form, modified it, and then went to grab the source code, but when I click on the button nothing happens. So, I deleted that form and started over and I still can't grab the source code or share the form. I also tried clicking on preview and then clicking on "Form Source" in there and it just brings me back to the form editor. What do I do now?
- JonathanTerranovaAnswered on November 24, 2010 at 09:35 AM
Nevermind..... it's working again. It wasn't working for the past hour, but the source code button seems to be working fine now... odd.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 24, 2010 at 02:07 PM
Yes, we had a bug on the Share button on one of the versions we released today. It was fixed within an hour.
- irelandaupairsAnswered on November 25, 2010 at 01:28 PM
sorry, but I cant get the code either. what is wrong?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 25, 2010 at 02:57 PM
What type of browser are you using and what is the version?
Can you try a different browser until we fix this issue on your browser?
- LukmanAnswered on March 10, 2011 at 04:00 AM
I can't access form sources anymore.... Has it been disabled.. i mean the 'Download Zip' functionality
- JotForm Supportobi-wanAnswered on March 10, 2011 at 04:06 AM
You still can access to your full source code. Jotform had a change on user interface. You can read the blog post about this change here.You can access your full source code by following these steps:
1. Open your form
2. Click on "Embed Form" on top menu
3. Click on "Source" icon.
4. Click on the link at the end of sentence "You can also download a compressed and refined version with seperate .css and .js files from here".
- LukmanAnswered on March 10, 2011 at 04:07 AM
Grand Merci. . .!