- pringle123Asked on November 24, 2010 at 11:05 AM
I would like to set up a different email address for a new form (a sign up form) that way it can go to an address with an autoresponder on it.
I don't want to simple change the account email address as the autorepsonder would then activate on all form submissions which wouldnt make sense..
How do I change the email address for just one form?
- slaurelAnswered on November 24, 2010 at 01:57 PM
Sure. Just open your form in edit mode. At the top you should see 'Email Alerts'.
see my screenshot here - http://img.skitch.com/20101124-m94jst3nb69ctxwrjbwk2ppiss.medium.jpg
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 24, 2010 at 02:05 PM
To change email address for a form:
1. Open the form on the form editor
2. Click on "Setup & Share" tab on the top toolbar
3. Click on "Email Alerts"
4. Click on "Notifications"
5. Click "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
6. Change the email address on the lower bottom corner.