- RevistaInfantilLaGuardeAsked on April 21, 2012 at 06:20 AM
I am trying to send the forms to my contacts, I'm just overwhelmed when only limits I have sent 3 or 4 forms, what is the problem?. A greeting.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 21, 2012 at 06:40 AM
I just checked your account, and I see no any warning messages limit on it. You only have one(1) submission currently. Can you please try logout of JotForm, clear your browser cache, and login back. Then check again if this issue persist.
Please inform us if this is not still sorted out. Thanks.
- RevistaInfantilLaGuardeAnswered on April 26, 2012 at 03:19 AM
The problem persist. I logout, and I can send only two forms, and then, reached my limits.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 26, 2012 at 03:27 AM
May we know the URL of your form or the form ID of the form that you have been receiving the submissions?
- RevistaInfantilLaGuardeAnswered on April 26, 2012 at 03:31 AM
This is the url http://spanish.jotform.com/form/21095997899378
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 26, 2012 at 05:23 AM
I have reproduced this issue. I'll forward this to our higher team so we can get new information about this. In the meantime, please use your personal email to send your form links.
We will keep you posted. Thank you so much!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 27, 2012 at 02:26 AM
We have hourly limits on the number of invitation emails you can send. We had to do this because spammer abused this feature to send spam using our servers. Sorry about that.
The limits are higher for Premium/Professional users. So, if you really need this feature, you should probably consider our $9.95 plan.