- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 22, 2016 at 04:54 AM
If I understand correctly, you do not see the submission data when you check the submissions page, but you can see the data when you download it as a report?
You may be encountering this issue because your data is not stored in our EU servers. Due to the invalidation of the Safe Harbor framework by the EU court, all data of EU users must be stored in EU servers. You can find out more about it in our blog post here: EU Safe Forms: Our Solution to the EU Safe Harbor Invalidation.
To make sure that all your data is stored in EU servers, please follow the steps below:
1. On the my forms page, click the Person Icon and select Account.
2. Click the Data tab
3. Check the Europe Datacenter check-box.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- GuyPalinckxAnswered on September 22, 2016 at 05:04 AM
- GuyPalinckxAnswered on September 22, 2016 at 05:28 AM
but if I now try to modify a form, I get the message the the from can't be loaded ...
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 22, 2016 at 08:32 AM
If I understood you correctly, you are clicking Edit Form in your My Forms page and the form you are editing is not loading? I just loaded one of your forms and it is loaded properly.
Can you please attach a screenshot in your response about the problem you are encountering? What was the URL when you encountered the problem?
If you are referring to a different concern, give us more details so we can better assist you.
- GuyPalinckxAnswered on September 22, 2016 at 08:42 AM
I get this error sometimes and I found a workaround
I need to log off annd log on again, then it works again.
I'll take a screenshot next time I get this message
Thanks for the reply
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 22, 2016 at 09:49 AM
I'm glad to know you found a workaround. Yes please, when you encounter the same problem again, please send us a screenshot in your report.