- cindypkAsked on September 22, 2016 at 10:35 AM
- cindypkAnswered on September 22, 2016 at 12:05 PM
Thanks for moving the thread. Is there any headway?
- IrshadAnswered on September 22, 2016 at 01:54 PM
I checked your account and you have not reached any of the limit:
I have cleared your Form's cache. And would suggest you to clear your Browser's Cache, and check it again. If you still face the issue, please let us know.
We'll wait for your response.
- cindypkAnswered on September 22, 2016 at 07:38 PM
I cleared the cache and am still receiving the Oops you have reached your limits error.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 22, 2016 at 09:33 PM
Apologies for the inconvenience. I was able to replicate the issue on your account. I also get the limit reached error when trying to forward a submission from your form.
I will escalate this issue to our backend team for further investigation. If we have any news on this matter, we will let you know on this thread. Regards.
- cindypkAnswered on September 24, 2016 at 06:15 PM
It seems fixed now, thank you.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 24, 2016 at 09:33 PM
Thank you for updating us on the status and letting us know its fixed now.
Contact us again anytime for any assistance you need on JotForm.