- ElsAWAsked on April 22, 2012 at 09:04 AM
I have a new form and with me it works good.
Other people tell me the cannot see the form whole, see screenshot.
Why is this?
- pinoytechAnswered on April 22, 2012 at 09:30 AM
Can you please give us the correct URL of your website were you embeded your form for further assistance? "The page cannot be found"
Looking forward for your response.
- ElsAWAnswered on April 22, 2012 at 09:59 AM
(formulier is the pagename)
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on April 22, 2012 at 10:36 AM
I pulled up the page using IE, Chrome, Safari and Firefox the whole form was displayed without any errors. Perhaps this may be browser related issue, can you please provide the browser used when this happens?
- ElsAWAnswered on April 22, 2012 at 11:41 AM
I was warned by someone, saying she uses a small monitor.
Could that be the reason?
Don't know what browser she uses.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 22, 2012 at 12:54 PM
Substitute the iFrame version of the form for the shorter code that's currently embedded in the page and let us know if that helps:
- ElsAWAnswered on April 22, 2012 at 01:25 PM
I had the form link in the middel of my page, since the one commented on it as her monitor didn't seem to support it, I moved the form to the left side.
Now she told me it is allright.
Still have to figure out how to make my website fit in her monitor LOL! because if I hate one thing myself it is scrolling from left to right!
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 22, 2012 at 03:04 PM
Please try to use iFrame as the embed code as what Abajan suggested. Let us know if that does the trick.
Having the form on the left side looks better in my opinion. :)