- GianfrancoAsked on April 22, 2012 at 11:38 AM
iframe is installed on the FB page.
Sign up form is built on the Jotform platform.
Sign up form is readable on Safari en Chrome but not on IE9.
Have reset the temp files in IE9
But still, problem remains unsolved
Hope you guys can help
- moonzkieAnswered on April 22, 2012 at 11:59 AM
I have checked your site using IE9 and it seems to be working fine. I also noticed that on the bottom part of the page it says "Only secure content is displayed." just click on Show all content, for you to be able to view your form.
yeah... I left the "show all content" tab for you so could see it.
in order to get my form visible I have to click once, wait for a blank page and click again on the same message.
only then, the form appears....
I'm sure most of my clients won't have that same perseverence... is there place for improvement?
thanks for your support!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 22, 2012 at 12:46 PM
- LuxillagAnswered on April 22, 2012 at 12:56 PM
Abajan... YOU ARE THE MAN!
it works like a charm!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 22, 2012 at 12:57 PM
You're quite welcome :)
Enjoy the remainder of your weekend.