- nelsondrivingAsked on April 22, 2012 at 06:39 PM
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 22, 2012 at 06:43 PM
If you wish to change the title of the form then it's quite simple.
Open the desired form, and on the upper left side of the builder, click on 'Title to Edit'.
- nelsondrivingAnswered on April 22, 2012 at 06:56 PM
thank you Goldo. I actually found out how right after I posted. You're so kind. So many neat features.:)
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 22, 2012 at 07:05 PM
Glad you found it Nelson. Indeed, Jotform does have a lot of features.
Please feel free to contact us if you need assistance.
- acaciojrAnswered on April 25, 2013 at 12:20 PM
Dont work, i change and the title is "Form"
- jefreylandichoAnswered on April 25, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Once you have change the form title through this method,
please save it as it does not autosave.
Another method to change the form title is through the Preferences General Setting, to access it, select Setup & Embed and click the Preferences Icon.
If you need further assistance, please contact us again.
- acaciojrAnswered on April 25, 2013 at 12:31 PM
Oh tanks man, now is my title! Very tanks!