- billwwwAsked on April 22, 2012 at 08:28 PM
I just learned that NONE of my form's emails are working. Several of my clients told me they are not getting their emails.
Is the system down?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 23, 2012 at 02:01 AM
Fortunately, we never experienced any downtimes. May we ask you something, what is the email address that is not receiving any messages from us? Have you tried changing your form notification's sender to firstname.lastname@example.org? If not, please try and let us know if this doesn't help. Here's how:
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open Notifications, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender E-mail to email@example.com and Reply-to Email to E-mail, just like this:
Message us back if this doesn't solve the issue. Thanks!