- appletreegemhouseAsked on November 24, 2010 at 04:09 PM
We are using a "contact us" form.
In my email box, the message I received, there is a html tag <br /> shown at the each end of the text line. Like this:Your Message:
This is the test.<br />
Could you please let me know how can I fix it?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 25, 2010 at 02:10 AM
Did you intentionally receive Text emails? If you are not, you can fix this problem by converting it to HTML emails:
To change notification email to HTML, open your form on the Form Builder and then:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Click on "Convert to HTML Mode",
5. Finish and Save your form.
I added this to out bug list. Thanks.