- JamilaAsked on April 22, 2012 at 10:49 PM
I created a form without setting up an account. My username is jamilacrockett and my email is email@example.com
I got so excited that your form looked nice that I didnt save it.
Anyways, the paypal transaction is not happening correctly and I would rather add my own code. How does it work? I am asking people to complete the form and send me uploads and information inthe form and pay for something.
I did a test of the notification and it did not send properly either. I wish you were available to chat so that I can figure this out. I dont want to lose money.
I am planning to launch my press releases and I cant afford for this to go wrong.
help me please. Call me anytime I am working overnight on this. 310-770-5785
1) I got a paypal error message
2) I want to know how this works with sending an email and paying for my fee
3) I want to know how I can add my own button code and still make it send to me
4) the test thank you notification email did not send properly to the customer
5) my user name and email are not assigned to me because I need help setting up my account properly and I am not changing my email address
6) call me or respond as soon as possible because I am really needing this to work
- pinoytechAnswered on April 22, 2012 at 11:09 PM
There's no such username (jamilacrockett) found in our database. However, your email is register for guest account and there's no form inside. First, I wan't you to register for free account then give us your FORM ID or JotForm URL that you already created and we will help you to import your Form into your account.