JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
It is possible to insert a button in the form that will redirect the user to another form. Here's a guide:
1. Add a "Text" tool in the form.
2. Select the Text field and then click the "Edit HTML" button.
3. Click the "Source Code" button.
4. In the "Source Code" window, enter this HTML code:
<a target="_blank" href="http://www.jotform.com/formid"><button type="button">Click Me!</button></a>
Direct link of the other form
Text inside the button
5. Click the "OK" button after and then save the changes.
6. Here's the result:
Here's a guide on how you can get the direct link of the other form:
1. Click the "Publish" button in the toolbar.
2. Copy the direct link.
Hope that helps. Thank you.