- opensailAsked on September 23, 2016 at 01:42 PM
Can I create a button on my main form that will send a person directly to a Free Sample Request form?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 23, 2016 at 03:17 PM
It is possible to insert a button in the form that will redirect the user to another form. Here's a guide:
1. Add a "Text" tool in the form.
2. Select the Text field and then click the "Edit HTML" button.
3. Click the "Source Code" button.
4. In the "Source Code" window, enter this HTML code:
<a target="_blank" href="http://www.jotform.com/formid"><button type="button">Click Me!</button></a>
Direct link of the other form
Text inside the button
5. Click the "OK" button after and then save the changes.
6. Here's the result:
Here's a guide on how you can get the direct link of the other form:
1. Click the "Publish" button in the toolbar.
2. Copy the direct link.
Hope that helps. Thank you.