- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 24, 2016 at 10:10 AM
You just need to add the email address of the faculty in the notification recipient. Here's a guide:
1. Click the "Emails" button in the top toolbar.
2. Select the Notification and then click the "Edit" button.
3. Go to the "Recipients" tab. In this tab, you'll see the "Recipient Emails" where you can add or delete a recipient. Click the "+Add new one" button and enter another email recipient.
Please take note that there's a limit of 10 recipients per notification and 2 for auto-responders.
You can also just create a separate email notification for the faculty if you like. Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications.
Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.
- romancescamsnowAnswered on September 24, 2016 at 10:15 AM
Use another service to provide the delivery intergration with JotForm. Zapier.ccom deliver JotForm data anywhere
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 24, 2016 at 12:08 PM
Thank you for your suggestions @romancescamsnow. If you need our help, please open a new thread.