- NinoJustinoAsked on April 23, 2012 at 12:37 PM
I have a question about the delivery rate of the mails.
I setup a form where people can register for a event, after they register the receive a mail from me (autoresponder)
I setup this Autoresponder in jotform.
But one thing i noticed is that i often get people thet never got any auto respond.
How is this possible? Is the Autoresponder function working properly?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 23, 2012 at 12:50 PM
Autoresponder is working properly, however, they're are cases which recipients mail provider blocks emails coming from jotform or marking them as spam mail which we dont' have control over.
One of the below method might help.
1. Using email@example.com as the Sender Email of the autoresponder.
2. Add firstname.lastname@example.org in their safe sender list.
3. Contact the Mail Provider and white list our JotMails IP addresses.
Hope that helps!
- NinoJustinoAnswered on April 23, 2012 at 02:03 PM
Ok, thnx foor the quick response