- Robert EsparzaAsked on April 23, 2012 at 01:23 PM
I am no longer allowed to login to Jotform to access my account. I only use two email addresses and neither of them are allowing me to recover my password. Please help. I am not interested in recreating the form as it is time consuming.
This is the page on my website that the form is on:
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 23, 2012 at 01:32 PM
That form is under a guest account created using a @tasteandthirst.com email address. To access the said form, you will need to create a FREE Account using the same email address. Forms from the guest account will then be auto transfered over to the FREE account.
- Robert EsparzaAnswered on April 23, 2012 at 01:42 PM
I manage their account as well. Although, none of the emails I use for them are allowing me to reset the password.
Here's a page on a website I'm working on for them that has a nother form:
It can only be rodney@, info@ or admin@ and none of those are functioning.
Thanks in advance!
- Robert EsparzaAnswered on April 23, 2012 at 01:43 PM
I apologize. I misread the email. I'll create a new account and see if they transfer. I'll try the various emails.
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 23, 2012 at 01:43 PM
In addition to my colleague's response above.
To create your free account, simply click the long orange button below the username/password login fields.
Or click this button at the left panel
When creating a new free account using same email address as guest account, will have your accoiunt integrated and any form you created will be linked to Free account.
please lets know if you have any other issue or need assistance
- Robert EsparzaAnswered on April 23, 2012 at 01:46 PM
I tried rodney@, admin@ and info@ and none of those emails populated the forms.
- pushpinsmediaAnswered on April 23, 2012 at 01:57 PM
Please help me receover my forms. As you can see, it's very extensive and duplicating it would be a chore.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 23, 2012 at 06:54 PM
That form is created under guest account meaning you were not logged in when you created that forms. Would you like us to move this forms to your registered account 'pushpinsmedia'? Please let us know so that we can assist you with this. Thanks.!
- pushpinsmediaAnswered on April 23, 2012 at 08:31 PM
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 23, 2012 at 08:39 PM
Done. Kindly logout and log back in to view this forms on your account. Thanks!
- pushpinsmediaAnswered on April 23, 2012 at 09:30 PM
Didn't even have to logout. Just refreshed! Thank you!