- tonym1Asked on April 23, 2012 at 03:59 PM
so i need to make an html form or convert java form to html form
can this be done.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 23, 2012 at 07:14 PM
If your page can't handle embedded scripts, you can try embedding your form using iFrame code. Please try and let us know if this doesn't work for you. Thanks!
- tonym1Answered on April 23, 2012 at 07:28 PM
I have tried iframe code
it showed a couple of fields but all jiberish
i think the only code that will work is html
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 23, 2012 at 07:40 PM
Have you tried increasing the iframe height? What is the website URL so we can inspect it here? Using iFrame wont affect/conflict your existing website codes since form is called on iFrame and this is one of its advantage.
Hope this clears the issue. Please let me know if you have any further questions. Thanks a lot!
- tonym1Answered on April 23, 2012 at 07:48 PM
Thank you for your assistance
i have used a hyperlink there now to open in a different window
i think i can get away with that for the time being.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 23, 2012 at 07:54 PM
Glad to know you're satistied with the pop-up option. If you need any further assistance, please let us know. We'd be more than happy to help you here. Thanks for using JotForm!