- InSightTelepsychiatryAsked on September 27, 2016 at 11:00 AM
I've reset my security token, tried clearing the cache, and other troubleshooting but I keep getting an error when I try to authenticate SalesForce. Please help!
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 27, 2016 at 01:47 PM
I tested our Salesforce integration and didn't encounter any issue, information submitted pass through.
Could you please try again and if you receive an error please share the screenshot of it by going to this link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/942937 and click this button:
We'll wait for your response.
- InSightTelepsychiatryAnswered on September 27, 2016 at 04:30 PM
I submitted again and encountered the same issue.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 27, 2016 at 06:04 PM
It has something to do with Salesforce account. Are you able to log into Salesforce with that username and password?
Also, is the security token correct?
- InSightTelepsychiatryAnswered on September 27, 2016 at 06:46 PMYes. I am able to log in to salesforce with these credentials. Yes the token is correct. It was just reset for this purpose.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 27, 2016 at 11:07 PM
I could not reproduce the same issue using my test Salesforce account on Salesforce integration.
Please double check if your Salesforce credentials specially the token were correct. So far this is the only reason I see why the authentication was failing on your end.
Let us know if you are still not able to make it work.
- InSightTelepsychiatryAnswered on September 28, 2016 at 03:46 PMDo you know if there is a certain edition of salesforce that is required? I am using Salesforce Professional edition.
It is still not working for us.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 28, 2016 at 08:21 PM
You can use both SalesForce Developers Account and Regular Account in our integration.
You may also want to check this discussion thread for more details.