- kayotic10Asked on April 23, 2012 at 08:45 PM
I recently received an email from you explaining that I need to upgrade. The message said I have to upgrade or it will disable my forms Tuesday. I only use about use about 20 mb upload memory on my account monthly but I forgot to delete the old messages on my account. Please help me and let me know what I must do.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 23, 2012 at 10:34 PM
I checked your Free Basic account and I am not seeing any red warning messages on it. You have a lot of submissions available. However, your space was already at 85MB (max @ 100MB), you should probably delete some uploaded submissions to ease up more space on your subscriptions.
- kayotic10Answered on April 23, 2012 at 10:38 PM
Thank you I will free up some space on it immediately!! My forms won't be canceled at 12:00pm tomorrow like it previously stated?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 23, 2012 at 10:54 PM
I do not see any warning that it will be for Cancel tomorrow.
The message is probably due to your space running out already, and upgrading the account is probably the recommended solution. But you can also delete submissions instead.
- kayotic10Answered on April 23, 2012 at 10:58 PM
OKay Thanks so much for the responding in a timley manner and resolving my issue!!