- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 27, 2016 at 05:12 PM
You can do it this way in the form:
1. Add a calculation widget and multiply the current Total by 0.20.
2. Add another calculation widget and sum the Total and this calculation for the gratuity:
3. Select this Grand Total in the Square payment integration.
If you'd like to hide the total and the gratuity calculation, you can do it from the field properties. Example:
- susaneAnswered on September 27, 2016 at 07:51 PM
yes that probably works technicallly but i need to migrate into the square system so it can show up for record purposes and also to clearly define the charges and the tip seperately
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 27, 2016 at 11:43 PM
If the payment amount is sent to the payment gateway using the option User defined amount, unfortunately, it is not possible to add or split any other amount to it. It is required to use the products options so that you may be able to use Tips as a separate price.