- tsfermanaghAsked on September 28, 2016 at 10:21 AM
The error message isTemporarily UnavailableWe are currently experiencing abnormally high traffic volume and working to restore all services as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 28, 2016 at 11:31 AM
We had a temporary server issue that affected EU users. This should now be fully fixed and form should no longer be giving this error. If they continue to do so, let us know and we will be happy to have another look.
- tsfermanaghAnswered on September 28, 2016 at 11:39 AM
HI David, Thanks for your reply.
During the outage received 16 submissions that are blank. Can you have a look?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 28, 2016 at 12:47 PM
I am not sure if they can be recovered. I will forward this to our developers to see if the submission data is recoverable. We will let you know via this thread as soon as we have further information.
- tsfermanaghAnswered on September 28, 2016 at 12:50 PM
Thanks again David.
- tsfermanaghAnswered on September 29, 2016 at 03:55 AM
Hi David, Sorry to bother you again. Is the information recoverable?
The form submissions that are missing would have taken hours to complete and the deadline for submission has passed. If the information is gone then it means that small community groups will miss out on £20 000 in funding each.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on September 29, 2016 at 06:58 AM
This issue has already assigned to one of our developers under urgent priority.
I think we need to wait his answer for a wile. However, I can ensure you that we will do our best to recover your data if it is possible.
If you have more questions or need any further assistance by our side, please feel free to contact us.
- tsfermanaghAnswered on October 03, 2016 at 08:07 AM
Hi Guys, Do you have an update? The deadline has passed and the funding has been lost for the applicants.
I have lost faith in Jotform. Is it possible to have the account moved back to the more reliable US servers?
What is the standard response time when an issue is urgent priority?
- IrshadAnswered on October 03, 2016 at 11:16 AM
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Our developers are working to recover the data. I will check the progress with our Developers, and will send you further updates very soon.
Thanks for your patience.