- sander_j4sAsked on April 24, 2012 at 09:58 AM
I made a form with email-notifications, and it worked perfectly. However, I needed to change the source code of the form for some extra functionality.
I altered the source code, uploaded the html file on Dropbox, and the form does exactly what I want it to do, except for the email notifications. I don't receive any notification anymore.
(The email notifications use conditions)
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 24, 2012 at 03:28 PM
- sander_j4sAnswered on April 24, 2012 at 05:15 PM
The method itself does what it should do, so I don't think there is an error in the code.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 24, 2012 at 05:40 PM
Could you please tell me if the form is already embedded into a page, may I have the URL in order to check the entire code?
- sander_j4sAnswered on April 25, 2012 at 03:49 AM
Must have messed up something before :/
Thx for the help!
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 25, 2012 at 11:39 PM
Good to know the issue was sorted out satisfactory
Thank you for choosing Jotform!