- AngelinaDittaAsked on September 29, 2016 at 06:09 AM
Please help. I received this notification about form over quota after submission. I registered to bronze plan, and my monthly submissions are 266/1000.
But in other form, this case does not happen.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on September 29, 2016 at 10:38 AM
Is this the form you are referring to? http://www.jotform.me/form/62703243590452
I just checked it, and it is available. Your account is in good standing in a Bronze plan. Let us know if you need more help.
- AngelinaDittaAnswered on September 30, 2016 at 12:42 AM
Here is the link https://form.jotform.me/62624382071452
'Over quota' warning appeared when we want to submit another entries in the same form.
Here are the submission steps in my form :
1. Check before submit. Then click submit button.
2. Click 'NEW' to make new form entries.
3. Then this warning appear stated the form is over quota. My submission number & storage are below maximum quota.
Do you have any solution for this case?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 30, 2016 at 04:35 AM
You're writing here from one account and that form is under another account, so that's why the confusion.
Anyhow I checked that account and it is over limit with submissions:
Your limit will reset tomorrow(first of the month) or you can upgrade to one of our plans.
If you have further questions please let us know.
- AngelinaDittaAnswered on October 03, 2016 at 09:54 PM
Thanks for your answer.
The problem is now solved.