- odcoordinatorAsked on September 29, 2016 at 11:48 AM
I would like to have a file posted within the form that users can download. Is this possible? If so, how can I do it? Thanks!
- IrshadAnswered on September 29, 2016 at 01:41 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
It is possible to embed a PDF file in your form by using PDF embedded widget.
This widget allows you to display PDF files directly on your form:
Please note, it still needs a PDF link uploaded to your hosting space or Google Drive or Dropbox.
If you have any query or need further assistance, feel free to revert back.
- ozlem.demirci1993Answered on October 02, 2016 at 01:28 PM
You can upload your files to Google Drive, Dropbox etc. and then by using <a target="_blank" href="...">...</a> HTML codes to let users to click and download the file you shared.
There are some guide below.
1. Drag and drop Text button under the Basic Fields to the form area.
2. Click Edit HTML.
- ozlem.demirci1993Answered on October 02, 2016 at 01:34 PM
3. Source Code to add HTML tag <a target="_blank" href="Download link of Drive or others">..</a>
4. Source Code screen and example code are below. After that, click "Ok".
5. Your link will be like in this image, and the click "Complete".
6. Final result is this.