- WinOnIMGAsked on September 29, 2016 at 06:44 PM
hello there is some issue with my forms they are not getting submitted
can you please help on it ?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 30, 2016 at 02:53 AM
I can replicate the problem in your form. I think one of the widgets in the form is causing this to happen. Here's a screenshot of the error on the console:
I am still checking this and will let you know later when I found what widget is giving the issue.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 30, 2016 at 03:30 AM
It's the All States and Cities widget that's causing the problem in the form. Setting the widget as non-required still gives you the problem.
I have reported this to developers. If there are updates, you should know it through this thread. For the meantime, you may consider using a dropdown field for the country. Select Countries from the Special Options:
- WinOnIMGAnswered on September 30, 2016 at 03:46 AMCan you please let me know ASAP, which widget is causing problem so I can
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 30, 2016 at 05:16 AM
I wonder if you receive my second reply. The problem is caused by the All States and Cities widget. I have suggested you to use our dropdown field and enable counties as the special options. Here's the link of this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/946351.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 30, 2016 at 10:56 AM
The issue with the SMS Confirmation widget has been moved to another thread to properly assist you, please take a look to the other thread here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/947000
We will assist you on that thread as soon as possible.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 03, 2016 at 08:43 AM
This is now resolved. Your forms should be submitting normally by now. Kindly check.