- Rosalie ChanAsked on September 29, 2016 at 07:57 PM
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on September 30, 2016 at 12:26 AM
- Rosalie ChanAnswered on September 30, 2016 at 12:33 AM
Oh, I see. Thank you! I still have a question though. The purpose of the password is that we will give members of the group a password to use, so that only group members can upload their resume. Is that OK? (We are not collecting passwords)
- Rosalie ChanAnswered on September 30, 2016 at 12:42 AM
Or if not, could we use a number?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 30, 2016 at 04:23 AM
Please note that it is not allowed to have password or any other field asking for user's sensitive information which makes it suspected of being used for phishing.
Please let us know the label of the field which you want to add in your form. Kindly refrain from creating form with email/password, login/password or credit card details.
- nuwicAnswered on September 30, 2016 at 10:01 AM
How about WIC Password?
Because we want to give members of the group a password to use so they can submit their resume. This way, only members can submit their resume. Perhaps if we use the label WIC Password it will be more clear, rather than seem like it is collecting their personal password?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 30, 2016 at 12:08 PM
Unfortunately you cannot have any question with label as password text. Please note that we have automated anti-phishing system which scans all forms and mark them with probability of being used for phishing activities.
I would suggest you to use "Code / Key etc" as the question label.
- nuwicAnswered on September 30, 2016 at 12:09 PM
Sounds great, thanks! I will use "Code."