- coachderemerAsked on September 30, 2016 at 08:09 AM
I have only one product. it cost $35.
I want to have the user enter a quantity in a number field, then (using PayPal payment) multiply the product cost by the number entered. Then this is the total cost and sent through Paypal.
Number Field - entered 3
in the PayPal (only one product at a cost of $35), 3 x $35 totals $105. The $105 is processed via PayPal.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 30, 2016 at 01:27 PM
I checked your form and I see that it is multiplying the quantity and product's price:
What sevkiyontem said is correct, here is more detailed instruction if you want more customized product list:
1. Create one Form Calculation field in the form:
2. Add one text box for quantity and one checkbox for your product:
3. Now we will set that checkbox value is 35:
Go to Setting of the checkbox field:
And set Calculation value to 35:
4. In the form calculation, we will jus do the actual multiplying of the product and quantity:
Go to wizard of the form calculation:
And just multiply your checkbox with quantity field:
5. Finally, we will pass Form calculation field to PayPal:
Hope it helps.
Let us know if you need further assistance.