- shyrabbitAsked on April 25, 2012 at 06:04 PM
I'm missing the submit button at the bottom of my form here:
Thanks in advance,
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on April 25, 2012 at 06:40 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Can you please try to increase the height of your widget in iWeb? You can find instructions in the following thread.
Please give it a try, and let us know if you need any further assistance.
- shyrabbitAnswered on April 25, 2012 at 06:43 PM
I have increases the widget to several different sizes and extremes with no success.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 25, 2012 at 07:08 PM
Can you please tell us which browser you using?
I checked the Register page on IE,Chrome, Firefox,Safari and I could see the submit button right after the terms/condition checkbox.
Please try also clearing your browser cache. This could be causing the unupdated version of the page.
- shyrabbitAnswered on April 25, 2012 at 07:54 PM
OK, here's what I found out...I've used the concept of updating my forms on Jotform only not copy>paste new source code into my widgets, I relied on the idea that the source code # would update my online forms. This time I copied the code anew and put it in my widget and all showed as it should, my lesson learned. I think others can learn from my experience.
Thanks for great support,
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 25, 2012 at 08:03 PM
Glad to know you are able to sort it out. I agree with you, re-embedding the form oftentimes solves an issue like this.
- shyrabbitAnswered on April 25, 2012 at 08:06 PM