- cebarringerAsked on October 03, 2016 at 01:39 PM
Is it possible to require the user to enter a specific domain for their email address? For example, we need them to use their "work" email - @porchlightgroup.com instead of any other email they might use. Is it possible to create this restriction in the question?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 03, 2016 at 07:30 PM
We do not have such validation option, but you might consider the following workaround.
- Add a Text warning field.
- Setup a Show/Hide condition to hide the submit button and show the warning message if the email field does not contain @porchlightgroup.com.
- Add your domain to Default Value to not to trigger condition when the form is loaded.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.