- tashesAsked on April 26, 2012 at 02:38 AM
I need users to submit registration forms with at few jpeg images they should upload (submit).
It is possible that those user submitted images become embeded inside the submission pdf file inseat of having them just as links. I am looking for a view similar to your web submissions view (where you could see the name of the attached image and a thumbnail below it.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 26, 2012 at 03:49 AM
Unfortunately, there is no option to embed images in the PDF files. But let me forward this inquiry to the development team if this is possible.
If possible, I cannot guarantee you that this can be added immediately or if we have a timeframe to when this feature can be added. What I can assure you is that if this is added, we'll sure to let you know.
Thank you for your patience and support.
- guest_23374929638063Answered on December 03, 2012 at 02:24 PM
This is a vote for the same request to develop and not an answer...
I am not sure if this question related to file upload found in the Form Tools or the Image tool found in Power tools. Perhaps both?
I would alos like to see this feature be available, while beneficial in both instances my requirement is for the Image selection in power tools.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 03, 2012 at 03:04 PM
I believe this feature request is for images uploaded by form users via the upload field. Perhaps you should open a new forum thread for your request (displaying form images in PDF's).
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 03, 2012 at 03:14 PM
Also, you may try the following workaround:
1. Add a Free Text (HTML) field to the form.
2. Embed the image(s) into that field using Insert/edit image icon.
3. Enable the Show Headers and Texts option through Submissions page Preferences.
4. Try to generate the PDF again.
If you need any further help on this, please let us know. Thank you!