- drjihad1Asked on April 26, 2012 at 01:45 PM
I am trying to create this text box but for some reason I can not.
- AtacanCAnswered on April 26, 2012 at 02:23 PM
I'm sorry to say but i wasn't able to understand what you mean with ''create the text box below''. Are you trying to add a text box to your form and experiencing problems? I've just cloned your form and i was able to add a text box without any problems. Can you please provide more details?
Thanks in advance.
- pinoytechAnswered on April 26, 2012 at 04:10 PM
First of all correct me if I'm wrong to this answer. I think what you mean is making your textbox label on top, right? If yes, just simply click Text Box then go to Properties and set Label Align to Top.
Hope you find it helpful. Feel free to contact us anytime if you need further assistance.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- drjihad1Answered on April 26, 2012 at 04:46 PM
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 26, 2012 at 04:54 PM
Please repost your reply as it seems to be empty.
- drjihad1Answered on April 26, 2012 at 05:22 PM
- AtacanCAnswered on April 26, 2012 at 05:47 PM
Please use the URL below to repost your question via our forum.
- IsmailAnswered on April 26, 2012 at 05:54 PMSorry for any miscommunication. I am trying to create a Free Text HTML box for my form but when I use this tool it does not show up on my form when I preview it or when I embed it into my webpage. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on April 26, 2012 at 06:09 PM
Please add the Free Text HTML to some form, then provide us with URL to that form. Once we reproduce the problem, we will be able to investigate it further.
Thank you for cooperation.
- drjihad1Answered on April 27, 2012 at 06:56 AM
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 27, 2012 at 07:22 AM
This is may be because of the replication delay to one of our domains. I just visited your form and I was able to view the Free Text HTML element under "Cases Notes". If you can't still view it try clearing your browser cache or you may try this link: https://www.jotform.us/form/21155467327151
Let me know if you have any further questions. Thanks!
- IsmailAnswered on April 27, 2012 at 11:00 AM
Hi. I am still having issues with the Free Text html. I did what you suggested and I even called some friends to have them check from thier computers and the Free Text HTML box does not appear. Anymore suggestions? Thanks.
- AtacanCAnswered on April 27, 2012 at 12:48 PM
I've also visited the URL above and the Free Text (HTML) element is under ''Cases Notes'' as my colleague idarktech said. Did you try to edit it? As i can see you have just put it in your form but didn't edit.
- drjihad1Answered on April 27, 2012 at 01:29 PM
How do I edit it and what am I editing? I was under the impression that I just select the tool and drop it in the form. My goal is to have my staff type thier case notes in the Free Text HTML box, like the one I am typing in. I appreciate the help but I am still not getting it. Thanks.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 27, 2012 at 02:17 PM
The Free Text HTML box is not a input type field , it is just a tool for people to embed some HTML code.
Instead, you need to add either a text box or a text area field, depending on your needs, as shown below
Hope this sorts out your question
Feel free to request more assistance, if you need it.
Thank you for choosing jotform
P.S You would need to remove the Free Text HTML tool and replace with any of the ones mentioned above