- WheatonCollegeFormsAsked on October 05, 2016 at 10:01 AM
Can we expand our sub accounts beyond 100?
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on October 05, 2016 at 10:09 AM
Yes you can expand your sub accounts. You can do it by upgrading your account to platinum. See our new price policy here.
If you have other questions we are happy to answer.
All the best.
- WheatonCollegeFormsAnswered on October 05, 2016 at 12:45 PM
We already have the Gold plan and have maxed-out our 100 sub users. Can we add another 25 users?
- KadeJMAnswered on October 05, 2016 at 03:06 PM
Unfortunately, no it's not possible for us to provide any sort of custom pricing for something of this sort for adding an additional 25 sub users.
This means you can either upgrade to Platinum to allow up to 1,000 sub users or another alternative would be to create another account and upgrade that account to a lower priced plan level such as silver or gold to cover between 10-100 sub users for your extra sub users.
- WheatonCollegeFormsAnswered on October 12, 2016 at 06:01 PM
Are there any additional management features included with the Platinum account. Specifically,
-the ability for users to create additional folders in their sub account
-the ability for the account administrator to view a list of users with access to a particular folder?
-the ability for the account administrator to view sub accounts by date created
-the abiltiy for subusers to move forms between folders to which they have permissions
Sandy Nielsen, Wheaton College
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 13, 2016 at 01:14 AM
We will attend to your latest questions separately on a new thread here https://www.jotform.com/answers/959233