- LuxVideoProdAsked on October 05, 2016 at 12:38 PM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 05, 2016 at 02:34 PM
We do not allow for the collection of usernames and/or passwords through forms. Your scavenger hunt form requested a password which set off our phishing detector. I removed the password field from your form and activated your account. Please refrain from requesting such information in any further forms.
- LuxVideoProdAnswered on October 08, 2016 at 10:15 PM
Why is jotform controlling what information i wish to use on my form!!! a login screen is very popular in indeed uses passwords.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 09, 2016 at 02:07 AM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 09, 2016 at 02:08 AM
I just noticed that you actually had another thread about the password question, which was already attended to here https://www.jotform.com/answers/955216-Create-password-field#1
Please refer to that thread instead if you have further question about it.