- jathanaselosAsked on October 07, 2016 at 12:37 AM
I've embedded JotForm Anywhere into a div on my page using this code:
Although this works, the form builder is tiny (probably 500px by 500px). Is there any way to specify the width/height that the FormBuilder should utilize?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 07, 2016 at 12:50 AM
Can you please share also to us the URL of your website page where we can check JotForm Anywhere. It should help us come up with the appropriate resolution.
I checked the documentation but I cannot see yet existing parameter for the dimension of the app.
But since the JotForm Anywhere can be added within the html page, as far as I know it should also expand according the page viewer size.
We'll wait for your updated response.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 07, 2016 at 12:52 AM
I found this in the JotForm Anywhere FAQ . I think this is what you need.
- jathanaselosAnswered on October 07, 2016 at 12:55 AM
Thanks Jonathan! That is perfect
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 07, 2016 at 12:59 AM
You are quite welcome. :-)
Contact us anytime for any assistance you need on JotForm.