- Vangrace Compassion UgandaAsked on April 27, 2012 at 02:36 PM
I need something like this :
Some that I can add on our Website and My viewers can be able to see the photos with text add on it just as you see it . And Photos together with it's details keep on changing like after 2days and as for me the Website editor , I can be able to add new kids photo with details . In other words something like that photo form with a database software based on it which helps me upload more photos with details and then after publish and then added to website.
Hope you can help me in that. thanks.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 27, 2012 at 03:46 PM
Unfortunately, it's currently not possible with Jotform.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 27, 2012 at 05:24 PM
I think your request could be sorted out in some way.
Here you have my attempt :
The form I have made for you can be embedded into your URL page, you can create as many forms as you want, by cloning my form and doing the desired customization.
In order to accomplish what I have done , follow this guide:
1.In your form builder, select New Form and choose image from the Power Tools menu. Drag and drop it into your form
2. Click on the wizard and choose Upload Image File
3. Choose your image
4.Then you can add a Free Text (HTML) field, to enter the description of the image
5. Once you have the form finished, make a conditional logic , choose Thank you URL After Submission in order to redirect the form into another URL (ie: html page) where you can place a registration form similar to the Compassion site one (you can choose and customize a registration form, from our Form Templates Gallery)
Hope this helps. Feel free to come back for more assistance