- PPAWIAsked on April 27, 2012 at 02:39 PM
My conditions are working in Preview on the Jotform website, and also when I use the embed code in a Notepad document saved as an .html file (when I open it up in my browser). But when I embed the code into our website (which uses a WYSIWYG), the form shows up without any of the conditions. Any ideas? It also works fine with the direct URL. When the conditions don't work, every city is expanded to show every volunteer opportunity and it stays that way even after selecting locations. I attached a screen shot of how it looks when I try to embed it on our website.
- ItalyTechAnswered on April 27, 2012 at 02:45 PM
Hi, what embed method do you use ? I suggest you to use Iframe embed method.
- PPAWIAnswered on April 27, 2012 at 02:52 PM
I was just using the full source code - I will try the iFrame - thanks!
- PPAWIAnswered on April 27, 2012 at 02:53 PM
It worked! Thanks so much - you guys are so great at support!
- ItalyTechAnswered on April 27, 2012 at 03:06 PM
Thank you to use our services and appreciate our job too :)
We're here for you :)