- CFCAREYAsked on October 09, 2016 at 09:38 PM
I would like to load (go to) a particular form or page based on the user clicking a picture
EX: User clicks on one of several picture options and based on the one they picked a corresponding page/form with questions specific to that choise loads.
There are 4 pictures on the form; dog, cat, bird, fish.
User clicks on dog and questions about dogs load
dont have a form to show because i dont know how to do this
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 09, 2016 at 11:37 PM
You can run a single form which, depending on the image selected, will load only specific questions. This can be done by the use of conditional logic on your form that will load only specific questions after a selection of the image or item.
This guide will show you how to set conditional logic in your form: https://www.jotform.com/help/57-Smart-Forms-Using-Conditional-Logic
But to give you a bit of specifics:
1) Create your first form and then add the fields you wish in your form builder
2) Once you have all the fields, click Conditions on the Menu
3) On the conditions list, select Show/Hide Field
3) select "Show Multiple" or "Hide Multiple" on the Then dropdown list then select the fields you want to show or hide by holding Ctrl key on your keyboard.
Here is a sample form which uses this function: https://form.jotform.com/62828909967982
You can clone the form if you wish, just follow the steps from this guide to do so: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
If you have questions or you need clarification or assistance, please let us know.