- daviddrewAsked on October 10, 2016 at 09:32 AM
This is semi-related to the previous 3 questions I've asked in the past. The integration between JotForm and Google Sheets is either broken or extremely delayed. This seems to be happening pretty frequently. Can someone please look into it? This only occurs with sheets that are currently integrated and a new submission is submitted.
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on October 10, 2016 at 09:58 AM
There was a temporary issue with the Spreadsheet integrations. It should be fixed right now. Please check and see if the issue still persists.
If you need any further assistance please contact us again.
- daviddrewAnswered on October 10, 2016 at 10:10 AM
It worked for two submission and then stopped again...
- BorisAnswered on October 10, 2016 at 10:14 AM
Sorry for the troubles, it has been escalated this to our developers, and we'll update you through this thread as soon as it is resolved or if there are any updates. Thank you.
- KadeJMAnswered on October 10, 2016 at 11:10 AM
Our Devs have sent us a notice that this is fixed and should be working again.
Can you try this again on your end now and let us know if there's still an issue?