- arthurshurnAsked on April 28, 2012 at 08:45 PM
When I selcet one of the categories no forms show at all.
I tried several and none eturn aby forms. The small grey highligh sows a number but nore are returned
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 28, 2012 at 11:16 PM
We really apologise for the inconvenience caused by this issue. Lets know which browser you are using? i am able to reproduce the issue using I8 but when using Firefox it works pertfect. Can you try Firefox please.
Lets know if you managed to view the forms.
- arthurshurnAnswered on April 28, 2012 at 11:20 PM
Im using IE9, Im not in a position to install an additional browsweer.
All else is working great.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 29, 2012 at 01:18 AM
Can you share the URL or the Form ID of the form that you're having issues with? So far I'm checking the forms and it seems to appear properly in both IE8 and IE9 on my end.
- arthurshurnAnswered on April 29, 2012 at 04:33 PM
Im referring to the form templates that you are now offering, not my forms.
- AtacanCAnswered on April 29, 2012 at 05:23 PM
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. I was able to reproduce the said issue. I'll submit a ticket to our developers for further investigations.
Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 29, 2012 at 05:28 PM
It seems you are correct. I could not see them on my end also using IE9 on Win 7.
Both on the front page and browsing by category comes up empty. Other browser work though, as my colleague mentioned previously.
I will now forward this to our Next Level support for a quick check.
You will be inform immediately once an update is available.
- serkanAnswered on April 30, 2012 at 03:46 AM
This issue has been fixed. Thank you for reporting.