- dejilasAsked on October 11, 2016 at 02:56 AM
how can i configure my form to accept naira mastercard
This is a re-post of a comment on Order Form Types
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on October 11, 2016 at 03:48 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
For security reasons, you need to use one of our payment tools, while you are creating payment forms. Unfortunately, Naira Mastercard is not currently supported by JotForm.
Here are the payment tools that you can use with JotForm:
Thank you for understanding.
- dejilasAnswered on October 11, 2016 at 04:14 AM
how do i configure the web payment to accept nigeria currency
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 11, 2016 at 04:27 AM
It actually depends on the payment gateway used if it accepts Nigerian currency or not. If you are using a payment gateway which does not accept such currency, you will not find it in the list of currencies available. But if you are using a payment gateway and you are aware that it accepts a currency not in our list, please let us know so we can also make an update.
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on October 11, 2016 at 04:33 AM
I've checked and I've seen Stripe , Braintree, and Purchase Order payment gateways support Nigerian Naira currently.