- cpaulsonAsked on April 29, 2012 at 05:02 PM
Just today, we upgraded to the premium package. we have received over 10 order today, but are not able to view any of the forms submitted.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 29, 2012 at 05:41 PM
Perhaps you just need to log out and log in back on the JotForm builder, and also clear your browser cache. I checked your Premium account and I saw submissions on the clone Camp Color form as well as about 4 incomplete payments.
Please update us on this. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 29, 2012 at 05:53 PM
I think I misunderstood the question compare to its message body. I am sorry for that.
Let me check again instead.
- cpaulsonAnswered on April 29, 2012 at 06:12 PMThanks for checking in to this! I appreciate your time.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 29, 2012 at 06:49 PM
The form submission is actually behaving correctly =)
The incomplete payments should be completed first before they goto your submission reports.
That is :
1. Goto Submissions in My Forms
2. Click Incomplete payments
3. Complete a payment (see screen below)
4. When completed, the submission report will now reflect the form details (in this case the selections)
I hope this clarify the payment tools submission and its process. Please inform should it not otherwise.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 29, 2012 at 06:52 PM
I just want to clarify more, that in actual, you do not have to complete the payments in reports.
If your customer did proceed to complete the paypal payments process, this will reflect immediately in your submission reports (you will know what the buyer/client selected)
- cpaulsonAnswered on April 29, 2012 at 08:59 PMjonathan,
it says i've got 9 or so incomplete payments; having trouble receiving the
user information to collect those payments. how can i do so?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 29, 2012 at 09:27 PM
I am not sure if I am understanding you correctly.
But this is what is happening... the users simply did not completed the payments in Paypal. The informations are stuck in your in the incomplete payment report. If you want to get the information, you will just have to manually 'complete' each (like what I did on the 1st screen above).
Hope I answered you correctly. Please inform us if not instead.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 29, 2012 at 09:42 PM
Also, if you want to get the information even when the user did not complete the payment.
You should make the payment tool a not required field.
By doing this, even if the user have no intention of completing the payment/ or did not fill the payment tool -- it can still be submitted and you will get information in the submission report.
- cpaulsonAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 04:07 AM
I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn.
Owner at Paulson Designs
Houston, Texas Area
Confirm that you know Caleb Paulson:
You are receiving Invitation to Connect emails. Click to unsubscribe:
(c) 2012 LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 08:14 AM
Can you please elaborate your question? Do you need to add a linkedln in your form?