- Paul MarshAsked on April 30, 2012 at 12:41 PM
We use a form that exports to a .csv file for order fulfilment and importing into a database. Can any of your forms do that?
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 30, 2012 at 02:36 PM
I hope you want to know how to export your form submission entries to an Excel file? If so, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to My Forms
2. Click the form whose submissions you want to export
3. Click the Submissions button
4. In the submissions page, click the settings icon to set the time frame of submissions that you want to export
5. Click the Excel button (or CSV, for .csv files) to download the exported submissions
Hope this solution helps. Let me know if there's anything else you require assistance with.