- lilyjujuAsked on April 30, 2012 at 03:35 PM
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 30, 2012 at 03:40 PM
Please provide us more information for us to help. What do you mean by private? You wanted your form secured? Please let us know.
- lilyjujuAnswered on April 30, 2012 at 03:45 PM
I would not like my form to be viewed by the public just yet. Is there a way to prevent it from being accessible to anybody?
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 30, 2012 at 03:53 PM
As of now if you haven't shared/Embedded your form in any site, it means no one can view it. Actually forms are private if not already shared.
Lets know if you need any further assistance.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 30, 2012 at 03:54 PM
As long as you have not yet publish or embed your form on a public website, it will not be accessible to anybody. You are suppose to be the only one to access your account in JotForm builder and access your form there. You can always preview your form in the Form Builder without publishing it yet.
Please inform us if this did not answer your inquiry. Thanks.
- lilyjujuAnswered on April 30, 2012 at 04:08 PM
Thank you so much for your help!