- AirGermanWolfAsked on October 13, 2016 at 12:13 AM
Where I put the php code?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 13, 2016 at 04:40 AM
Please note that it is not possible to add the PHP code in form. The PHP code needs to be added in the custom thank you PHP page and needs to be uplaoded in your own server. You may like to take a look at the following guide on how to post submission data to your own thank you page: https://www.jotform.com/help/51-How-to-Post-Submission-Data-to-Thank-You-Page
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- NatashawilliamsAnswered on October 13, 2016 at 04:52 AMHii Ashwin I want to integrate Bulk SMS API in my form which is built in PHP code. Please help me out with this.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 13, 2016 at 06:42 AM
I have moved your question to a new thread and you will be answered here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/959408
- NatashawilliamsAnswered on November 18, 2016 at 06:46 AM
You are real problem solver for me one thing I want to ask that can we enable two factor authentication services in the platform?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 18, 2016 at 07:55 AM
I have moved your question to a separate thread so we can address it properly. Please see the thread here.