- subdivnetAsked on November 29, 2010 at 10:35 PM
The Authorize.net account we are using for here, is the same one we use for our product website. For the products, we use their Fraud Detection Suite which works great for that site. For JotForms, it appears that your forms send Billing information, and not shipping information. This is causing authorize.net to send back to you a Not Approved code, and your website gives the user a "Pending Review" WebPage, instead of forwarding to the "Thank You" page.
A few solutions come to mind:
1. Duplicate the Billing information and send it on as Shipping information. Problem goes away.
2. Add another response option next to the Thank You page options so we can choose to approve or deny this code.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 30, 2010 at 02:48 AM
I added this to our feature requests list. We will work on it and get back to you. For now we would recommend making those fields non-required.
1. Login to the Merchant Interface ( https://secure.authorize.net )
2. Click on Settings and Profile -> Payment Form -> Form Fields
- subdivnetAnswered on November 30, 2010 at 11:10 AM
Thank you. While I now have them to be approved (and not stopped in any way), this definately is bad for the product side, because we get fraud all the time. With the manual approval, we could just ignore it, but with this change, we need to manually void the fraud orders before 3pm every day. Just so you know.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 30, 2010 at 11:27 AM
I see. We will make it possible to pass the phone and email from the form. It is in our todo list. Thanks.