- uflinksAsked on November 29, 2010 at 10:42 PM
How do you set up the form so that email about different subjects or departments will go to different addresses?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 30, 2010 at 02:38 AM
You can use Conditions to send emails to different recipients. Please see this document. It describes how to do that:
- awcthailandAnswered on December 02, 2010 at 06:21 AM
Is this conditional logic available on the free forms? I do not see the option when building my form...
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 02, 2010 at 07:36 AM
Yes, it is available on the free version as well.
1. Click on "Setup & Share" toolbar tab on the form builder,
2. Click on "Conditions" button,
3. Select the third option:
Send an e-mail after submission
Redirect your e-mail alerts according to the form entry.
- uflinksAnswered on December 02, 2010 at 11:04 PM
Thanks for the responses. I was able to set it up as I wanted to.