- RocioCorreaAsked on October 13, 2016 at 10:35 AM
Tenemos una falla al intentar realizar el formulario. No lo permite. Anexo fotografia de la incidencia. Agradecere tu pronta respuesta ya que tenemos detenida la operacion.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 13, 2016 at 01:20 PM
- RocioCorreaAnswered on October 13, 2016 at 03:30 PM
Thus we have been using, but this error is with all forms that include the option to "Take a photo". And including the "https"
- RocioCorreaAnswered on October 13, 2016 at 03:36 PM
We include the "https" in all our forms. Even we were already occupying that link anterirores days and until today the problem occurred.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 13, 2016 at 04:51 PM
This looks to be specific to mobile. There have been a few other reports that the widget is no longer working. I will forward this to our developers to have a look. We will let you know via this thread as soon as this has been fixed.
- RocioCorreaAnswered on October 13, 2016 at 05:12 PM
ok, so... when we might have a solution to this issue? I ocuppy much this widget, an alternative?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 13, 2016 at 06:49 PM
The alternative for now would be to add a file upload field to the form. You would have users take the photos on their phone first then upload the already taken photo through the file upload field. This should hopefully be resolved soon.
- JotForm SupportwidgetsAnswered on October 14, 2016 at 03:07 AM
Hi we apologize about this, unfortunately iOS does not support any webcam interface to support the widget. This is a mistake. The widget normally provides a classic file uploader to handle files.
We are currently looking for an alternative to make this work with iOS devices. Again we're sorry about this. Please try it again and let us know if you still facing the same issue.