- Nicolas BarretoAsked on April 30, 2012 at 11:15 PM
Hi, I'm very interested in the booking.
I'm starting a Villa inquiry webpage.
I would like the client to be able to inquire dates and for jotform to show a price for the number of nights they're asking for.Prices may vary by season.After I review the dates and check that they are actually available, I would like to fill a form with the data of the client and some how send the client an email that would show information and the total cost of the booking with an option to pay.Is this possible?
I'm trying to automate the process as much as possible.
Thanks for your time.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 01, 2012 at 12:51 AM
In order to create a form with a payment integration below you'll find a guide using Paypal in order to help you
1. Select the Paypal form , find it into the Payment tools section, and then click on the Paypal wizard as shown below
2. You will see a screen like the one below, then enter your email address registered with Paypal
3. Choose "users can select multiple products" and click on next at your lower right hand corner
4. Click on Add new product at the bottom left corner
5. Add the name of the product and the price (with no symbol), Click on "Save product" (lower right corner)
6. Then Add the shipping cost.
-Click on Save product
-Click on "Next" and then on "Finish"
- You can add an New option (a quantity option in your case) within the Product you have just created
- You can add as many products as you want
- Below you see the final result . You can even set the Paypal form as Required, by choosing this option from either the toolbar or the properties button, as shown:
Regarding to your other inquiry , you would prepopulate the fields based on conditions via URL parameters into your form, here you have another guide
Hope this helps you
Feel free to come for more help