- CharlesAsked on May 01, 2012 at 08:27 AM
We would like to give our supporters an option for donation payments, however when we set up the paypal account it did not give us options for donation amounts. Is there a way to add options for a drop down box, or do we have to add each box separately?
- pinoytechAnswered on May 01, 2012 at 09:37 AM
Sorry to tell you that using drop down box for collecting payment/donations is not possible. THe only to acchieved that is using our Payment Tool Paypal. Here's a guideline on how to set up your Paypal to collect donation:
1. Log in your JotForm account
2. Edit your form
3. Find Paypal that can be found under Payment tool then drag into your form
4. Set up your Paypal Account then click next button
5. Under Payment Wizard: Payment Options select Collect Donations
Hope you find this helpful and informative.
Thank you for using JotForm and let us know if you need further assistance.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 01, 2012 at 09:41 AM
You can do this alternative.
If it's fine with you to put the source code of your form (HTML source) to your web page, then you can get it by
1. Click Embed Form from the tool bar in your form editor (An embed form wizard will appear)
2. Click Source (Under Display it on your site)
3. Copy the source code
Then what you can do is find the textbox that is used for the donation field:
<input type="text" class="form-textbox validate[Numeric]" size="4" id="input_20_donation" name="q20_myProducts20[price]" value="">
Once found, replace the text box field tag by using select tag, copying the attributes of the class, the id, and the name form the textbox field.
<select class="form-dropdown" id="input_20_donation" name="q20_myProducts20[price]">
Save your HTML file (web page file).