- cfranklin502Asked on May 01, 2012 at 03:32 PM
I have a form that I would like to have people fill out logs and it would then send them a copy of the form that they just filled out. What I would like to be able to do is have what ever email that they fill in. That be the one that the form is sent to. Is there no way to make a condition that says if the email is filled out send a email in that field?Page URL:
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 01, 2012 at 03:53 PM
Thanks for contacting us. Yes, this is possible and here is how you can create a new auto-responder to send the person who fills the form:
1. Open your form on the Form Builder
2. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
3. Click on "Email Alerts",
4. Click on "Add New Email" and ,
5. Then select Autoresponder,
6. On the right bottom side, (recipient address) select the form question that asks user to enter an email address,
7. Finish and Save your form.
Hope this information is helpful to you.
- cfranklin502Answered on May 01, 2012 at 04:22 PM
Thanks for the fast and helpful responce I am not sure how I overlooked that.