- ManerYinaAsked on October 16, 2016 at 12:30 AM
(This was asked before, but I put it in private. But the page recommended me put it public for better results)
I was doing my first form and when I was using the Preview, nothing was showing, saying that my form was disabled. I later discovered that some of the words I used were detected and that might have caused the form to be disabled (like the word Username). At this point I modified it so it doesn't show those kind of words.
I hope that my form is now clean of those words, and be able to be reactivated.
Thank you.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on October 16, 2016 at 05:26 AM
I believe this is the duplicate thread you are referring to in the thread below.
I see that one of my colleagues already helped you with your concern and you have already acknowledged it.